We won’t be alive the next time this comes along, in fact Mom and Dad won’t be alive…it won’t happen again until Friday,
August 13th 2049!
How very cool is this!!
Hummmmmmmmmm, snort, skurkle….wha, what, Boomer?
Full Moon, Fuzzy! AND IT’S FRIDAY THE 13th!
Last year we had three Fridays the 13th’s but this year there is only ONE and there is a Full Moon with it!
Hey, that is pretty neat! What do you think we should do tonight, Boomer?
Lots of people are really suspicious over dates like this, but I don’t see any reason to be nervous, Fuzzy. Heck, what bad thing can happen?…the sky is full of bright silver light, we will get to go with a walk with Mom in the moonlight and it’s really warm so we won’t be bothered by the cold at all.
Okay, Boom…let’s get to going:
- First let’s holler over to Hank and let him know it what today is.
Bark, Bark, HOWWWLLLLLLL! HEY! HANK!!! GUESS WHAT TONIGHT IS?
Bark, Yip, yap….repeat and repeat again and again and again.
Oh, this is good, Pepper is on the line…HEY, PEPPER…You Know what tonight is…..?
Oh! BOOTS is joining in…Welcome, Boots…guess what tonight is?
Hey, this is really cool everybody in the neighborhood is talking on the dog telephone!
- Let’s tell the Coyotes….Every dog in the neighborhood…yipping and yelling!
“You soft as marshmallow house dogs…what do you think you are doing bother us real DOGS? You are just pretend dogs. Snarl, growl,
- OOPS….MOM JUST CAME OUT and MADE US COME INTO THE HOUSE!
Shhhhhhhhhhh, she said
- Pant, pant, puff, pant….sit by Mom’s bed and act like your are suffocating Fuzzy, so we can get back outside…after all TIME IS A WASTING!“Oh, alright…go on back out. But be quiet!!!” Mom warned as she let us out the back door.
- RACCOON, FUZZY! LET’S GO GET HIM!!!
BAM!!!! OW!!!! Boomer! I tripped and fell and bloodied my nose.
Darn thing, just won’t stop bleeding!
- YIKES! SKUNK ——————– BOOMER!!! Slow down, boy! There is a skunk by the grain bin!
- Hey, dogs….chitter, chatter, squeak…you can’t catch me
GET HIM BOOM!!!! Get the raccoon!!
- Come on Fuzzy…he’s heading to the old tree by the canal
- Put y’er brakes on Boom…he’s gone. We’ll never get him up the tree.
Okay, Fuzzy. Let’s see if there is anything else out here. We haven’t been this far up the ditch bank for several days…..sniff, sniff, snuff…do you smell anything, Fuzzy?
Nope, not very good, my nose is stuffed up. But I do think I can smell those two cats from the neighbor way over the way. They passed here about an hour ago.
10. Boy, the moonlight is sure bright. Hummmmmmmmmmmm oh, yes…ahhhhh…ooooooooo, this is really nice. Come on, Fuzzy…you are going to like this.
11.Ah…no…I don’t think so, Boomer. That’s just something I really don’t like.
12. Ummmm. Listen….Mom is out…she’s calling us to go for her mid-night walk. Well, I guess, tonight it more like her two in the morning walk… Listen, Boom…we gotta go!
Okay, Fuzzy….just a dollop more. Mom, is going to love me! Just wait until she smells this great perfume….roll, wiggle, squiggle, squirm…yes! I’m ready to go, Fuzzy.
Come on then, Mom is heading our way…we’ will intercept her at the bend in the road.
13. “YUCK! Boomer! What in the world did you roll in?” Mom GAGGED! (Actually, Mom almost puked)… “Boomer! UGH!”
But it is really nice, Mom. Really, just take a good whiff…see you do like it.
MOM!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
She went back into the house, Boomer. I’ll bet you get to have a bath in the morning.
WHAT! And lose my great perfume?
Darn, I guess a full moon on Friday the 13th does bring some sort’a bad luck.
Pout, pout…I really wanted to wear my perfume for a long, long time.